RIO DE JANEIRO – Catarina Migliorni, the Brazilian woman who auctioned off her virginity to the highest bidder, is on the cover of January’s Playboy magazine in Brazil. The 20-year-old virgin sold her first sexual experience to a Japanese man for U.S. $780 thousand dollars in an auction that ended in October. According to the Playboy Brasil website, the deal called for Catarina to lose her virginity on a flight between Australia and the United States.Catarina remains a virgin, however, as consummation of the deal is awaiting a court decision.
- Catarina Migliorini: Still A Virgin, But Now A Playmate? (NSFW PHOTOS) (huffingtonpost.com)
- Brazilian Student Sells Her Virginity For $780,000 Online (theelefunt.com)
- 20-Year Old Brazilian Woman, Catarina Migliorini Sells Her Virginity To Japanese Man For $780,000 [Pics/Video] (supremereaction.com)
- Catarina Migliorini Sells Virginity For $780,000 Allegedly to Donate the Money to Charity (animalsclubfreedom.typepad.com)
- Brazilian Woman Auctions Off Virginity for $780,000 (complex.com)